Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nice To Meet You Office ❤ July,7,2012



"Nice to meet you, I am the new intern. My name is Vivian......"
"Right, I'm from Clemson University. It's located in Clemson, South Carolina......"
"My major is accounting. And I am a recent graduate from the University......''
...... 
......
......

Before, I'd always wondered about how my new colleagues would be. After arriving at the office, I felt very welcomed. Many of my colleagues may look and be very serious, but I had never expected that they would be so friendly and nice!
Showing us around the office, introducing everyone to us, assigning a buddy to help us adapt to the new environment, and taking us out for lunch......

All my previous worries about how I would fit into the new environment have been diffused and eliminated by their welcoming kindness.

I just want to  say it out loud to everyone: NICE TO MEET YOU, OFFICE!



To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment